VIT Hostel is a ‘home away from home’. VIT Hostel life provides conducive atmosphere for the overall personality development of the students. All students are expected to maintain tranquil academic, atmosphere, helping each other to achieve distinction.
Wardens act as guardians for students
The hostel was started in 2011, after VIT College was established in 2009 by KDM Education Society, Nagpur. Initially, hostel was started in a private Hostel building. Later on with more intakes of boys in hostel, more private buildings were hired in nearby areas of Dighori. The hostel was shifted to its own college Campus in 2011, now the college has one building for boy’s hostel to accommodate 110 students and two rented buildings for girl’s hostel to accommodate the girls at Dighori areas.
The students are provided with basic amenities like cot, table, chair, cupboard and fan in their rooms. The rooms are spacious, airy and illuminated. Students common rooms halls have TV sets. The 24 hours water supply is provided to all Hostels. A generator is being added to ensure supply to messes . The hostel campus maintenance like cleaning/sweeping, electrical repairs, and security services are outsourced. An electrician on campus for 24 hours is available.
The students can also avail the wonderful facility of play ground near the hostel. Facilities include cricket, volley ball, foot ball, basket ball and indoor game. A separate table-tennis hall is available in the campus. The modern exercise equipments are provided for all boys in the campus near their hostel
|Sr.No||Name of Particulars||Amount
|1||Hostel fees (per year)||Free|
||Hostel Mess Deposit (for new admission)||Free|
|3||Hostel Mess Charges (per year)||18000.00|
Students admitted to hostels have to pay total fees as mentioned above at the time of admission only.
Rules for Admissions:
1) First year admissions for hostel are branch wise and on merit basis (CET Marks) and as per category reservation.
2) From second year to final year, accommodation will be given only for vacant seats and that will be on merit basis
3) It is mandatory to pay full hostel mess fees
4) Hostel administration reserves the right to deny admission or cancel admission at any stage.
5) Hostel mess is compulsory for every hostel student and everybody should follow all mess rules displayed in mess halls.
6) Any type of RAGGING is strictly prohibited . Actionas per ragging act will be immediately taken on notice of such act.
7) Local Students are not eligible for Hostel Admission.